Learn Bourbon Nosing and Bourbon Tasting skills
The kit and accompanying guide booklet will make bourbon nosing and tasting an even more pleasurable experience and dramatically increase your bourbon tasting and nosing skills!
Let us guide you as we;
- Introduce a series of key reference bourbon aromas!
- Educate you regarding bourbon nosing terminology/vocabulary!
- Explain the nosing and bourbon tasting process!
- Identify the key aromas to be found in your favourite bourbons!
with the unique Bourbon Aroma Kit and accompanying explanatory guide!
The Bourbon Aroma Kit contains 24 aroma nosing samples carefully selected by the leading specialist Aroma Scientist, from the Aroma Academy Dr George Dodd.
This superb kit includes a booklet guide to not only “ lead you through” the individual aroma samples but also through a recommended process for Bourbon nosing and tasting!
So, if you have you ever wanted to know how best to nose a premium spirit and have ever wanted to know what the experts mean by;
- Charred Oak aroma
- Brown Spices aroma
- Rye aroma
- Tobacco aroma
- Maple Syrup aroma
then, the Bourbon Aroma Kit has the answers you have been looking for – and lots more!
So, whether you are:
- a Bourbon enthusiast
- looking for a present for a Bourbon enthusiast or are
- an industry professional
As used by:
- Leading Bourbon companies
- Brand Ambassadors
- Bourbon Connoisseurs
- Bourbon Clubs & Societies
- Bourbon Enthusiasts worldwide
The Bourbon Aroma Nosing Kit contains;
- 24 aroma samples that cover the spectrum of aromas typically found in Bourbon
- An explanatory spiral bound (for ease of use) booklet guide
- Blank Aroma Strips
- Nosing and Tasting Record Sheets
all packaged in an attractive presentation box.
Bourbon Nosing 24 Aroma Kit
2. Brown Spices
6. Charred Oak
15. Maple Syrup
18. Orange Peel